Client Services Manager
Sally joined Asset Management Group in December 2000 as Executive Assistant to John Roney and Dick Donner. She is responsible for coordinating all aspects of Mr. Roney’s and Mr. Donner’s practices and is often the main contact person for client needs on a daily basis. She maintains FINRA Series 6 and 63 security registrations and is a Notary Public.
Sally’s daily responsibilities include:
- Scheduling of client meetings and appointments
- Maintaining and updating client information and data files
- Client account opening, transfers, deposits and distributions
- Communicating with client’s: Attorneys, CPAs, Third Party Administrators and Mutual Fund Companies
- Processing client trade requests
- Following through on client requests and needs
Born and raised in Chico, Sally enjoys physical fitness, golf and spending time with her husband, family & friends.
If you have any questions regarding your account or would like to set up an appointment with John Roney, Dick Donner, Devin Potter or Matt Donner, please contact Sally at 530.342.2900 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.